We are recruiting for a Site Foreman to join our client, a Main contractor, for a project in county Mayo.
- Experience in a similar role is expected
- A Minimum of 5 years of on-site experience as site foreman.
- Must have a proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards is required.
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities are required.
- Should have the ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Experience in working with people at all levels, and willing to work in a team.
- You should have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
The Role includes:
- Coordinating resources on-site, ensuring compliance with safety & site environmental requirements
- The suitable applicant should have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You must be able to work on their own initiative
- You will carry out the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- As the Site Foreman, you will have full responsibility for dealing with all site logistics and looking after all subcontractors.
- Prepare and attend progress meetings and complete paperwork required by the site.
- Manage Subcontractors, mechanical, electrical and operational staff on site.
- Support the Health and Safety Officer in delivering the project of superior quality and completed on time.
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.