Our client is looking for an experienced Service Electrician in Mayo.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician, preferably with experience in Mechanical & Electrical maintenance of commercial, and industrial.
- The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
- Carryout routine mechanical & electrical maintenance & repairs of domestic WwTPs, packaged municipal & commercial WwTPs and pump stations
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission and set up full range of starters for motors
- Carryout commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day-to-day works on sites
Skills / Attributes
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance.
- Technical knowledge & proven experience working with 3 phase motors, pumps, blowers and associated instrumentation
- Fault finding in general
- Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage
- Familiarity with treatment processes being utilized in the water and wastewater industry
- Good communication skills
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- FAS Electrician certificate
- Safe Pass
- Full clean driving licence
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment