Our client is looking a Service Co-Ordinator to join our Service & Repair Team based in Mayo.
The company are involved in the design, build, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater assets & infrastructure in the municipal (Local authority), Industrial (Food and Beverage/Dairy/Pharmaceutical) markets.
The position involves the management & co-ordination of day to day service for site-based teams to deliver full mechanical, electrical and ICA service and maintenance to our Clients in the Connacht Region in the Water & Waste water Industry.
- Manage both preventative maintenance programme’s and reactive maintenance for key customer in the Connacht region.
- Co-ordinate & Plan weekly schedules for Service Crews
- Communication with customer – manage customer needs from taking initial customer call to developing a service plan to suit customer requirements and managing the successful roll out of service for that customer.
- Liaison with service teams to ensure jobs are arranged in an efficient manner and correct parts are identified and made available to service team in advance of service works taking place.
- Site visits as required to establish customer needs and develop plan for delivery of service.
- Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with our standard operating procedures and in line with our electronic Service Management system.
- Review service reports and actioning all relevant follow up items.
- Communicating service reports to our customer’s and issuing proposals/recommendations for any follow up actions.
- Review Service jobs on our Electronic Service management system to ensure correct materials and hours are assigned to jobs.
- Communicating with our internal warehouse to ensure correct parts are assigned to jobs.
- Co-ordination with our internal repair facility to ensure swift repair of critical customer assets in our Repair workshop.
- Liaison with suppliers where relevant to identify correct replacement parts and procurement of parts when required.
- Ensure service jobs are carried out in compliance with our H&S standards & procedures and that where required, site specific MS and RA are issued in advance of works taking place.
- Ensuring that emergency call outs are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinating Out of hours emergency call outs on a Rota basis.
- Reviewing paperwork and ensuring completed jobs are invoiced in an efficient manner.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering analytical and problem-solving skills would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within similar service industry would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, starters, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation would be an advantage
- Experience in Fault finding in general would be an advantage
- Ability to co-ordinate & manage a computerized Service management System.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Hybrid working
- Flexible work hours
- Pension contributions (after 12 months)
- CPD accredited employer
- Employee welcome pack
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health screening
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop (where applicable)
- Free parking
- Relocation opportunities
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.