Our Client based in Mayo are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and retail assistance within the shop both on site and online.
Retail Sales Assistant
- Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales.
- Assist the store in exceeding KPI targets by way of effective selling.
- Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are being delivered at all times.
- Interact with customers in a professional, confident, and friendly manner at all times.
- Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
- Ensure fully comply with regard to till operation, refunds and cash control.
- Experience of successfully using computerised stock management systems, Microsoft Office and e-commerce platforms;
- Online Shop Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the online platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Have sales experience.
- Strong interest in Marketing
- Ability to use Social Media
- Job Type: Full-time (including Saturdays)
For more information Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]