Our Client a General Building Contractor in Mayo is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This will be a standalone position reporting directly in to the Managing Director of the Company. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience. The company operates across both the Residential and Commercial sectors.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management on the project
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Preparing payment certificates in accordance with company systems and procedures.
- Management of the change control process.
- Liaising with client and design team.
- Appointing and managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking cost analysis of subcontractor packages.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified.
- At least 4+ years’ post graduate QS experience.
- Experience in preparing valuations, variation management, CVR reporting, payment certificates.
- Experience in Residential and Commercial developments would be preferred but not essential.
- Reporting to Managing Director
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Hybrid working
For further information please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment by email at [email protected], by mobile on 087 2348835.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.