Our client is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work on projects based in Castlebar. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a main contractor to work on Commercial and Residential projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly internal valuations and cost reports
- Assisting the Site Management with the management of subcontract packages
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with ISO requirements
- Supporting the estimating in the review of quotations at tender stage
- Site based on large residential and commercial projects
- Reporting on budgets and variations
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client and design teams
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying
- Understanding of construction methods
- Strong time management and reporting, writing, analytical and IT skills
- 3 -4 years experience with a main contractor
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.