Our client is seeking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant based in Co. Mayo
- Placing orders with suppliers from MRP reports.
- Co-ordinating and confirming deliveries and expediting urgent parts.
- Administrative duties relating to the day to day running of the Spare Parts department.
- Communicating and dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Preparation of detailed reports and communication updates.
- Previous experience in a busy purchasing department is advantageous, preferably in Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Syspro operating system is desirable.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation and the ability to take input from others.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment