Our Client is seeking a Production Operative for a contract role in North Mayo with an immediate start
- Safety – Compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Mixing – Weighing and measuring of liquids and powders, data entry, material movements, accurate data recording, mixing solutions and powders, in process checks, and maintaining a high level of GMP
- Filling – Operation of labelling and filling machines and in process checks, packaging material management, accurate data recording, and maintaining a high level of GMP.
- Materials handling – Movement of raw materials and finished goods, fork truck driving, bulk tanker unloading, cycle counting, inventory control, receiving and shipping.
- Operational Excellence – Support the Operational Excellence Programme and continuous improvement culture.
- Documentation – Accurate completion of all necessary documentation. Ensure compliance to all documented procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements as outlined in the company procedures.
- Quality – Compliance to quality standards in line with GMP.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to leaving certificate equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong manual handling skills and work ethic.
- Ability to work within a team.
For further information contact Leona at [email protected] or on 0860678360