An excellent opportunity has arisen with on of our clients, They are seeking a Procurement Coordinator to add to their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following, others may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage the procurement function to include internal and external
- Liaise with corporate supply chain to optimise the procurement
- Ensure purchase orders are placed in line with lead-times and agreed SLA’s.
- Establish sufficient stocking levels for componentry.
- Implement Kanban system for critical components / suppliers
- Participate in daily / weekly production planning
- Learn to interface with Meissner systems (MVP, D365).
- Build an excellent rapport with Customer Service, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Support the Supply Chain Coordinator as required and act as back up as needed.
- Work with Quality department on new material and new supplier onboarding activities.
- Assist in managing & maintaining supplier related documentation, issues, and metrics.
- Support the completion of supplier documentation surveys and questionnaires.
- Support supplier quality audits of external vendors.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Third level qualification in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain management or other related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in an industry related role is essential.
- Demonstrated critical and effective decision-making skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative to
resolve competing priorities and with minimum supervision is required.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems, Dynamic 365 is an advantage.
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, which include but are not limited to presentation
and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, self -motivator, ability to adapt to change and good organisational skills are key
to this role.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure cohesive actions that involve procurement expertise or
- Be a strong team member with the ability to identify and drive efficiency improvements.
- Ability to organize and judge priorities and work independently with minimal supervision.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment