Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Accountant required in Mayo.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this position will play a key role in all accounting and finance activities that are needed to drive business success. The successful candidate will join a team of 3 Accounts Assistants.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller and the 3 Accounts Assistants
- Supporting the preparation of timely and accurate month end management accounts and variance analysis reports within company deadlines
- Supporting the completion and submission of statutory returns (VAT, VIES, Intrastat, Inward Processing)
- Liaise with financial auditors and government agencies as required
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Cash flow projections
- Assist and support internal financial and operational controls
- Participate in continuous improvements across all departments
- Support the Leadership Team with various information requirements and provide ad hoc financial support and reports as required
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified / newly qualified accountant and will have:
- Excellent MS Excel and ERP system skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment
Maria is a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Arcon Recruitment. Originally from Swinford, Co Mayo, Maria holds an honours degree in Finance from GMIT. Maria is responsible for developing relationships with new and existing companies and assisting them with all aspects of their recruitment requirements. During her time with Arcon, Maria has been involved with both one off recruitment projects for small indigenous companies and larger more structured recruitment campaigns for multinational clients.