Materials Planner required for 18 month contract
- Supply continuity by ensuring timely purchase orders creation & monitoring in order to meet production & sales plans and defined stock policies.
- Age of stock monitoring and related mitigations plans in order to limit financial risks.
- Reviewing stock policy and maintaining planning parameters in SAP system.
- Relationship management activities with suppliers (as they relate to operational or tactical processes).
- Supplier performance monitoring & improvement.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Supply Chain preferred.
- Strong supply chain experience around Materials Planning and / or Procurement.
- Food/ beverage processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for detail and problem solving.
- ERP system knowledge
- Fluent English
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment