Our client is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
As part of the marketing team, you will be reporting to the Country Manager
It will be your responsibility to strategically reach out to our target audience to help them understand the benefits of the company’s products.
- Develop brand strategies and tactics in line with business plans
- Coordinate launch of new products & rejuvenate existing products
- Deployment of successful marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Ensure campaigns and marketing activities/materials are in line with IPHA code, GDPR guidelines and are ethically sound
- Deep analysis of market trends
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on an annual basis and monitor monthly allocation across the brands
- Oversee development of quality marketing materials to delivery marketing messages to our customers while adhering to the company’s approval system.
- To clearly articulate the brand’s key messages and to sell the concept to the sales force
- Organise and overseecompany involvement in local & International conferences
- Support sales team with marketing materials and meeting logistics.
- National and International travel will form part of this role.
- Support and work closely with the Country Manager
- Assisting external consultants on Market Access portfolio
- Will interact with other Marketing Manager to build campaigns across the portfolio
- Will interact with Global Brand Managers
- Will sit on Irish Leadership team in time
- 3 years Medical brand management essential
- Creative and innovative in development of marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who works well with others
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Degree level in Marketing or other business similar course
- Knowledge of the Ophthalmology sector preferred but not essential.
- Dynamic and driven individual, ready to make a difference.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment