Our client is seeking to recruit a Marketing Graduate, based in Castlebar
- Act as the first point of contact for our customers by phone and email.
- Answer, screen and/or transfer enquiries as appropriate.
- Processing direct customer orders: order taking, picking, packing, and preparing orders for shipment by courier, post.
- Liaise with and provide material support to our field-based sales force.
- Pick and pack their bonus stock and marketing materials for dispatch and/or collection.
- Responsible for Checking Off Goods Inwards and putting away stock and courier deliveries.
- Rotating stock and monitoring stock levels.
- Assist with promotional marketing activities such as Mail Shots, Marketing Hampers, etc.
- Social media management
- Liaise with marketing department
- Marketing Analysis
- Third level degree in marketing or other relevant discipline e.g. general business
- Highly motivated and proactive, with a ’can do’ attitude to deliver on time for our customers and sales force.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel, and the ability to work with multiple IT applications in your day-to-day role.
- Excellent and accurate literacy, numeracy and listening skills.
- Manual Handling.
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service and attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Time management with the ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task.
- Embrace teamwork, enjoy working closely with others but can also work independently.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment