We are seeking to recruit a Management & Analytics Accountant on behalf of our client in Co. Mayo
- Lead the creation of monthly inventory analysis, ensuring a sustainable and repeatable process.
- Create and maintain accurate inventory cost records and documents.
- Track variances and troubleshoot problems related to cost accounting.
- Assist in building out and reporting COGS.
- Management of product costing initiatives and systems.
- Design and execution of critical inventory initiatives and procedures including physical inventories and cycle counts to ensure accurate accounting and reporting of inventory.
- Influence decision making in the organisation by providing insightful and meaningful product costing information.
- Analyse actual compared to standard costs to identify opportunities and risks.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, and analytics and provide recommendations as identified by the management team.
- Actively engage in the ongoing improvement of product costs and inventory control processes.
- Mange reporting requirements to ensure compliance with Inward Processing Licenses.
- Dealing with Government Agencies and semi state bodies.
- Drive processes to improve efficiencies and reduce time spent on low-value activities so that more time can be spent creating value for business partners and ultimately, shareholders.
- To promote continuous improvement within the Company and in so doing continuously strive to improve the quality of the product and service the Company supplies, on-time delivery of customer orders, improved cost efficiency and job enrichment.
- Ad-hoc analytical support on an as-needed basis.
- Accountancy Qualification or similar.
- Proven experience (4+ years) in a senior finance role.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Advanced Excel.
For more information, please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment