Maintenance Electrician required for a Mayo-based multinational medical device company.
- Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield, and process-related issues, and implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
- To liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order.
- To carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner.
- To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintaining documentation records, carrying out overhauls, repairs, and line modifications and fault-finding and repair of all site equipment
- Deliver a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Install new electrical circuit containment and take part in the commissioning process.
- Repair and replace electrical equipment.
- Responsible for electrical inventory
- Install maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation equipment and related devices
- Periodic testing of electrical circuits
- Participate in the on-site lean initiatives
- Must be computer-literate for all calibrations to be filed and logged.
- Ability to work on own initiative & have pride in their work.
- High-level diagnostic and problem-solving skills in an industrial & commercial environment.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving
- At least 2 years of industrial experience
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, open-minded- able to recognise good ideas.
- Innovative thinker – able to envision new and better ways to do things
- Experience in executing complex problem-solving techniques related to electrical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent
For more information, contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad fills the very busy position of Recruitment Administrator in Arcon. This position is multi-faceted and involves providing support to the Recruitment team. Mairead’s day is never typical, and she has a great ability to prioritise tasks in an ever-changing and pressurised environment. Mairéad also manages our extensive database and regularly “catches up” with our registered candidates to make sure the information we have on file is always up to date and correct.