We are currently recruiting for a Logistics and Planning Coordinator on behalf of our well established manufacturing client in Co. Mayo
- Check inventory, create, and maintain load lists and logistical requirements.
- Plan domestic and export logistics.
- Generate purchase orders for all freight and checking any freight invoice queries.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation to customers
- Process export customs documentation
- Follow through to ensure timely completion of all documentation at each stage of the shipment
- Deal with customer/warehouse queries
- Support general and accurate data entry on multiple systems.
- Plan and manage the daily production schedule.
- Provide daily assistance and correspondence with Sales Representatives and customers in several countries daily.
- Provide clerical support to the extensive Sales team.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Generate and management of invoices and delivery notes.
- Manage general phone and email enquiries.
- Previous experience (minimum 5 years) in a busy administrative role.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products.
- Previous experience and knowledge in Export Customs procedures and requirements desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment