Our client is seeking a Key Accounts Associate to join their team in Mayo
- Understand existing customer relationships, their requirements and help manage and develop key customer relationships further
- Help support and drive the top-down relationship and commercial activities with Key Accounts and work closely with our own sales teams on these opportunities locally.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure key customers are receiving the necessary support, service and assistance required.
- Support customers in the management of product data and marketing materials to drive growth
- Work closely with Key Accounts on various promotions and supported pricing requests
- Support work on Tenders and business opportunities with our Key Accounts
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders in a timely, professional, and accurate manner.
- Prepare various reports with a high degree of accuracy, and professionalism and against tight deadlines.
- Contribute to overall business development, sales targets, and Key Account strategies.
- Meet company growth targets and KPIs identified as part of a high performing team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Outgoing and friendly
- Strong administrative and customer service skills are essential
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role desired.
- Relevant third level qualification within Business/Administration is desirable but not essential
For more information, please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment
Maria is a Senior Recruitment Consultant with Arcon Recruitment. Originally from Swinford, Co Mayo, Maria holds an honours degree in Finance from GMIT. Maria is responsible for developing relationships with new and existing companies and assisting them with all aspects of their recruitment requirements. During her time with Arcon, Maria has been involved with both one off recruitment projects for small indigenous companies and larger more structured recruitment campaigns for multinational clients.