A Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor is required for our client, a leading construction company in Mayo
RESPONSIBILITIES of this role include;
- Liaising and supporting Senior Managing Director
- Assisting with the preparation of project cost and evaluation, issuing tender enquiries, and reporting on comparatives.
- Procurement of subcontractors.
- Evaluation of tenders from subcontractors.
- Play a supporting role in the preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Strong numeracy and communication skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills with good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to use Buildsoft, Cubit & Autocad
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.