Our Client, in Mayo, requires a Junior Project Manager to join their team.
- Delivering large-scale building projects
- Programme the works and maintain the programme on site
- Lead diverse teams in addition to working within a dedicated team
- Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure projects are delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards
- Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build
- Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects
- Understanding of Construction Methodology
- Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- CAD experience a distinct advantage
- Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- NB – Travel is required with this position, a vehicle will be provided and a full driver’s licence will be required
For more information, Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.