Our client is looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our clients management team as IT Manager.
The IT Manager will report to the Managing Director.
This is a challenging role in a complex and evolving IT and business environment. It would suit a candidate with specific and comprehensive knowledge of MS Dynamics Business Central who has aspirations to fulfill a broader IT management role.
The key responsibilities of the role will include.
- Day-to-day management of the business’s IT infrastructure and systems
- Day-to-day management and coordination of external IT partners
- Management of the business’s helpdesk
- Design, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedure
- Participation in the IT development and planning process
- Participation in the IT budget process
A degree-level qualification in computer science or another relevant area is essential for this position along with at least 5 years experience of MS Dynamics Business Central in an operational or consultancy role.
- Thorough knowledge of, and certification in, MS Dynamics Business Central is essential for this role
- Good knowledge of SQL Server, Power BI, SSAS would be idea
- Good understanding of virtualisation, data structures networks and security would also be valuable
Personal and Professional Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks
- Strong analytic, problem solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to identify, manage and escalate issues when necessary
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment