Inventory Co-Ordinator required for 22 month contract in Mayo
- Sourcing of replacement Engineering parts and negotiation of pricing with various vendors and suppliers.
- Receipt of materials & allocation to the correct inventory location.
- Setting up of new parts material on SAP and regularly updating materials numbers with current prices and reorder levels.
- Receiving & filling/saving inventory quotes on a weekly basis
- Processing of goods issues /new materials / master data.
- Co-ordinating with accounts payable regarding invoices and other ad hoc requirements.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Coordination and completion of monthly cycle counts and updating of system.
- Co-ordinating the return of equipment for repair and refurbishment on a weekly basis.
- Updating monthly metrics at month end.
- Ability to assess a wide range of circumstances involving technical requests, vendor queries regarding engineering components.
- Ability to cancel & return incorrect parts and deliveries to vendors.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
Previous Work Experience & Skills
- National Certificate or Diploma in an Engineering or Business related discipline.
- Previous experience in food based, pharmaceutical or high speed manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel PowerPoint.
- Some technical knowledge of engineering components..
- Experience in Engineering stores operation and understanding of equipment and the workings would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of SAP and in particular Material management and Preventative maintenance would be an advantage
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment