Human Resources Manager required in Mayo
- Employee Relations
- Strategy and Organizational Development (OD)
- HR Programs and Processes
- Employee Engagement and Programs
- Organizational Capability Development
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills
- 10 years’+ experience as a senior HR professional; preferably in high volume manufacturing operations.
- 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership position.
- Third level diploma or degree in a business or HR related discipline.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Proficient in a HRIS and MS Office applications such as Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment