We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator (Payroll) on behalf of a multinational company in Co. Mayo
- Responsible for preparing payroll data for submission.
- Engage with employees to respond to any payroll queries.
- HR administration for the onboarding and offboarding process, employee transactions and movements.
- Preparing contracts of employment.
- Provide HR reporting and analysis.
- Maintain employee records in accordance with all statutory and company requirements.
- Provide first level support on HRIS for system end users and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain HR policies to reflect current Company and statutory requirements.
- Provide support on internal and external audit requirements as required.
- Diploma/Degree in a Business-related discipline or Payroll qualification with strong emphasis on HR, payroll and data analytics essential
- 3-5 years Payroll experience essential, HR administration experience will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding and detailed knowledge of a HRIS, previous experience in Workday preferable.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to procedures for data entry and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work according to tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate concisely.
- Be a team player.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment