Our client are recruiting for the position of Head of Operations, based in Co. Mayo.
As the Head of Operations, you, supported by the management team will be responsible for Operational projects and the day-to-day operations of the business including warehousing, customer service, I.T, and purchasing.
You will manage an experienced team and play a key role in the development and execution of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Project manage the integration of new systems and processes
- Drive continuous improvement of customer service and order processing
- Optimising processes to improve efficiencies and reduce costs while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Planning for future warehousing requirements
- Develop warehouse operations systems and processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Optimise use of ERP system
- Overseeing purchasing to ensure that stock levels and purchase costs are optimal.
- Support Financial controller manage all operating costs
- Support departments with recruitment, training and development
- Initiate and oversee Digital & IT projects
- Develop and monitor KPI’s
- Provide regular reports to CEO
- Development of sustainability initiatives throughout the business
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned as relevant
- Third-level qualification, preferably in a Business or Supply Chain discipline.
- 5 + years operational management experience in a similar size business where diverse experience and skillset was required.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- High level proficiency in Microsoft office and other software tools.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solver with ability to navigate ambiguity and change.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment