Our client is seeking to recruit a Graduate Retail Manager based in Co. Mayo.
- Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative.
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with the Store Manager.
- Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments.
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store phonograms and guidelines.
- Implement phonograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in the store.
- Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures – ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
- Manage such departments as are assigned to you.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
- 1 year of experience in the retail industry is desirable
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable.
- Experience with fresh food.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good delegation skills.
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic.
- Commerciality and brand awareness.
- Passion for grocery retail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
For more information, Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment
Leona is the most recent addition to the Arcon Recruitment team. A Castlebar native She is a business graduate of GMIT and brings with her valuable experience in the hospitality sector. Leona currently provides support to the admin / accounts division and spends a lot of her
day liaising with new and existing candidates.
Check out all our positions here!