An opportunity for a Graduate Quality Engineer has arisen for our client in Mayo
Duties and responsibilities for Quality Engineer include; Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to customer documentation requests in a professional, respectful and timely manner.
- Summarizing and simplifying technical information for customer review.
- Identifying and reporting software errors to Software developers and collaborating to establish corrective and preventive measures.
- Responsible for ensuring procedures for documentation release are followed and updated to reflect evolving software systems.
- Conducting training on the requirements surrounding documentation and record management.
- Responsible for writing, and reviewing user guides and SOPs related to documentation release.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating logs and/or databases used for tracking documentation release.
- Bachelor’s Level 8 Degree in an Engineering discipline is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Author and write professional emails to our sophisticated pharmaceutical customers.
- Research, read and comprehend written documents.
- Use common sense and apply logic of previous examples to solve similar requests.
- Prioritize multiple projects and work independently a well as in a team environment.
- Empathize and collaborate with team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment