Our client is seeking a Polish Speaking Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This position will based in Westport, Co. Mayo for the first year of employment, with the candidate relocating to Poland afterwards, to work in our clients polish entity.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts for the group including preparation of month end reports, reconciliations, and classifications of accounts.
- Ensuring comprehensive month end files is prepared to support all balances held at the reporting date including detailed schedules for accruals, provisions, and prepayments.
- Closing month end ledgers on the MRP system.
- Manage the annual external statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of monthly and annual Revenue Returns.
- Overview of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years post-qualified experience in a manufacturing/large company.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to speak fluent Polish and English
For more information, contact Leona at [email protected]