An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Financial Accountant to join a well established team based in Mayo
- Fully qualified Accountant – ACCA, CIMA
- Min 3 years related experience
- Multinational and Internal environment experience desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Drive for process improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and Approval of Stock and non-stock payments.
- Focal Point for AP escalations.
- Finance Focal Point for Key vendor issues and monthly account overviews.
- Participation in the preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly calculation of Group Vendor income and Vendor funded head.
- Business Partner for Marketing Department and preparation of Marketing P&L.
- Finance Focal Point for Key vendor processes and monthly account overviews.
- Finance oversight of all Intercompany GL’s and complete monthly inter-company reconciliations for all group companies/subsidiaries.
- Prepayments, Accruals, Depreciation & Bank and related monthly postings.
- Participate in Monthly Review of Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage Monthly period close for Regional Entities and Subsidiaries.
Treasury and Banks
- Subsidiary Treasury, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Processing FX currency hedges.
- Responsible for Intercompany Funds Transfer
- Bank Reconciliations monthly postings.
Vendor/Customer and Agent Relationships
- Point of contact for Regional/Subsidiary local accountants/agents
- Support and training to offshore staff members
- Finance Focal Point for Vendor Escalations.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports for local agent to ensue tax compliance for all subsidiaries
Audit, Tax and Company Filing
- Preparation of Regional Regulatory filings (Monthly AU01 / Bi-Monthly/Quarterly / Annual) including annual audits and reconciliation of local accounts to Parent Company
- Company Secretarial for Regional Companies and Subsidiaries
- Preparation of Regional VAT / GST Returns.
- Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Insurance Compliance and Point of contact for CMS Group
- Responsible for insurance claims.
- Participate in weekly Friday Stock conference calls with Product Managers
- Assisting in special projects as assigned.
- Provide coaching and guidance on finance related issues
For more information Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]