Job title: Retail ERP Finance Processes & Reporting Analyst (Business Central & Power BI)
This is a new role where the successful candidate will join an existing IT Team who provide IT support to our retail stores nationwide as well as our head office and warehouse operations based in Castlebar, Co. Mayo. They will play a key role in the design, implementation and ongoing support and development of the people, processes and systems to implement a new Business Central ERP Finance system, ensuring successful process and systems integration with other business processes and systems. This is an exciting time as we begin our future ERP implementation journey!
Key tasks for this role are:
- Review, maintain, improve and agree the complete list of roles and business processes, in particular identifying Finance owned processes or where they are involved in a process.
- Support the Head of Finance to ensure efficient implementation of a new Business Central ERP Finance system through training and a thorough review of the teams individual Business Central ERP roles and job descriptions.
- Support and provide guidance during the business process mapping (BPM) stage and the Business Central ERP system design, assisting with standard, typically finance-owned processes documentation and SOP’s as required.
- Review and agree on the final Business Central ERP functional specification design (BC FSD) for the Finance Dept. and relevant internal partners.
- Lead on User Acceptance Testing (UAT), documenting and establishing the Finance-owned or Finance-involved process test scenarios.
- Record, update, follow up and manage known issues (bugs, improvements and new requests), training needs and all related UAT testing / retesting.
- Support the integration of the new Business Central Finance system with existing business systems (eg. HQ data feeds & HQ WMS, SQL Azure data) and the new business systems (eg. Shopify Plus online store, LS Retail POS for mobile event store).
- Lead the Group data reconciliations and data cleansing to ensure an efficient transition to the new Finance system.
- Support the delivery of the configuration and GoLive of the new Finance system.
- Lead on the development of financial reports for the Group via the new Finance system.
- Ensure systems controls are embedded and permissions are in line with approved processes, workflows and limits.
- Implement appropriate Business Central ERP Finance systems, controls, policies and processes.
- Provide comprehensive sound financial information and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the need for customer focus and service delivery and liaise with departments, other clients and external agencies as appropriate.
- Instil a culture of robust control and efficiency throughout the business.
- Ensure compliance and risk awareness, communication and following through any risk mitigation steps agreed to.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years professional Retail ERP systems experience with MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) or MS Dynamics Nav:
- Proven BC/Nav experience in supporting large changes or an implementation, User Acceptance Testing, documentation, and training – people, processes and systems.
- Proven ability to support and continuously improve a BC/Nav implementation.
- 2+ years professional Retail Finance Data Analytics experience with MS Power BI:
- Proven experience in designing, testing, and developing MS Power BI systems.
- Proven ability to support and trouble shoot MS Power BI dashboards, reports and related systems and typical data sources.
- Relevant ERP/Systems qualification and/or certification with evidence of continued learning.
- Prior experience of implementing a Finance system.
- Professional work ethic – consistent, respectful, and positive.
- Ability to work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment while also being a strong individual contributor.
- Strong customer awareness and partnership, able to elicit and verify unstated requirements.
- Able to adapt communication, from low level details to high level overview, appropriate for the use and/or audience.
- Detail oriented, able to work and understand lowest transactions and transactional data.
- Analytical skills with a focus on critical thinking and business processes, mapping and documentation.
- Excellent time management and time awareness.
- Ability to organize and prioritise a variety of tasks and projects.
- Ability to establish and follow routines and meet time deadlines, around unstructured work/support, learning objectives and new projects/development objectives.
- Fluent English with effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- LS Retail as embedded into BC backend and frontend LS POS capabilities.
- Systems integration and/or other systems:
- Shopify Plus online store,
- POS : Shopify POS or LS POS, at physical stores
- inventory management systems, warehouse management WMS systems or order management OMS systems.
- management OMS systems.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment
Mairéad initially joined our team as Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator. She quickly progressed to Recruitment Consultant and currently manages our busy Technical division. Mairéad is a proud Castlebar woman and holds a B.B.S from ATU Sligo. Mairéad recruits for positions in all areas of Technical/ Engineering and I.T. She has built excellent relationships with companies large and small and has proved herself invaluable in solving their recruitment issues.