We are seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator on behalf of our well established client, based in Co. Mayo, on a 6 month contract
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintaining close contact with customers to ensure cash is received in accordance with agreed trading terms.
- Ensuring invoices are received by the customer and posted without blockage
- Identifying problems with invoices if placed on hold by the customer and liaising with the local site to rectify those problems
- Agreeing payment dates with the customer
- Chasing overdue debt according to dunning process
- Forecasting cash receipts
- Work with SSC to ensure cash allocations are done accurately and in a timely manner
- Reviewing the provision for overdue debt provided by SSC to ensure accuracy
- New customer accounts – work with SSC to ensure that they provide all the data required for the business to decide on extending credit.
- Existing customers: Process credit limit changes and extensions together with SSC according to the MCC customer credit limit policy
- Work with SSC to ensure Customer Master Data is accurately maintained for New and existing customers
- Provide support to the Finance Manager on A/R (O2C) processes performed by SSC as defined in the respective processes
- This list is not exhaustive or exclusive and management reserves the right to ask you to perform any other duties you are qualified to perform
Education & Experience
- Ideally Diploma level qualified
- Previous experience as part of a finance department
Skills & Knowledge
- Analytical – the ability to transfer data into usable insights and recommendations for the business.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently.
Aims & Culture
- Ensure the day job is carried out in accordance with safety, environmental and CGMP requirements.
- Create a safe working environment through compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct the day-to-day business with integrity and accountability, support team-working at every opportunity.
- Deliver local and team objectives in a timely and structured manner demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Support customer brands by manufacturing their products to the planned timescales and quality.
- Reduce the number of internal non-conformances through adherence to procedures, policies, and guides.
- Acknowledge individual endeavour and success.
- Encourage continuous improvement by delivering the print finishing plan using Lean principles.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-working. Set the pace and tone of the business.
- Support production trials by providing clear operational feedback.
- Clearly communicate team and individual goals using a range of techniques and tools.
- Drive the local goals by demonstrating leadership and focus.
- Show the ability to accept mistakes as learning whilst discouraging repetitive errors.
- Differentiate MCC from its competition by continually improving performance.
- Encourage a work environment where individuals and teams can flourish.
- Celebrate success with individuals and the wider team.
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment