We are seeking an Engineering Change Manager for our client in Mayo
- Effectively manage and oversee all Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) from the R&D Department.
- Review all ECOs at the design stage and liaise with R&D Engineers to optimize the content before release to manufacturing.
- Delegate ECOs to the appropriate manufacturing departments within the company.
- Liaise with suppliers for ECOs relating to bought-in components and track those changes through to production.
- Administrate all non-production related ECO changes – product specification updates, sales documentation, product recalls/upgrades, warranty instructions, etc.
- Oversee the efficient progression of the ECO through the various production stages and perform final sign-off on successful implementation.
- Oversee the transfer of new products from the prototype phase to production implementation.
- Liaise with other departments to understand their needs and continuously optimize the ECO process and associated activities.
- Create, maintain, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for the full ECO process.
- Responsible for capture and management of Engineering Change Requests from production and service/warranty departments.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Engineering or Manufacturing background is essential.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Pulse or other ECO/PLM system is beneficial.
- Excellent literary skills are essential.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels. A strong team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer and data collection system literacy, analysis, and presentation.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company pension scheme available.
- Subsidized canteen & onsite parking.
For more information, Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment