We have an exciting opportunity for a Electronic Engineer on a permanent basis in Belmullet, Mayo.
The role is with a growing company who specialises in manufacture of outdoor lighting.
- Providing engineering support to ensure that products are produced to meet the requirements of quality, cost and delivery
- Ensuring equipment is operating within specification and product is to required standard.
- Overseeing and managing NPI projects
- Specifying and building electronic in-process test and other equipment.
- Electronic testing of prototype designs and working on circuit design calculations.
- Have a third level qualification in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge & experience with Lean Enterprise tools.
- Should have a working knowledge and experiencing in the set-up, configuration & running of electronic assembly equipment, namely: – SMT, Wave Solder, In-process configuration, programming & test equipment.
- Must have production process troubleshooting experience.
- Should be a dynamic hands-on individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly flexible with ability to work on own initiative
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at [email protected]