Our Client has a new vacancy for an E-commerce Graduate to join its busy and successful Retail store based in Mayo.
The E-commerce Graduate role has a mix of both Retail and Ecommerce.
It is an exciting role for someone who has a passionate about eCommerce with a history of working in Retail.
The E-commerce Graduate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and retail assistance within the shop both on site and online.
- A strong work ethic and proven track record of being proactive and using initiative within Retail.
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service.
- A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done..
- Able to deal with customer enquiries on own initiative, responding to queries and complaints in a constructive and prompt manner
- Able to handle confidential matters with utmost discretion.
- Able to work independently and creatively, pre-empting and problem-solving issues as needed.
- Possesses excellent communication skills; is friendly, approachable and professional when dealing with visitors and staff in person, over the phone or in writing.
- Evidences strong interpersonal and team working skills, able to communicate successfully with a wide variety of people across all levels.
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, able to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Displays accuracy and efficiency in all aspects of the role, due to the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Competent in cash handling and till work.
- Experience of successfully using computerised stock management systems, Microsoft Office and e-commerce platforms;
- Online Shop Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner;
- Business Degree (Ecommerce, Marketing)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
Retail Assistant, Ecommerce, Retail
For more information contact Mairéad on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]