We have an amazing opportunity for a Deputy Marketing Manager
Competitive package working with an experienced and driven team. You will be supported with training and opportunity for future career development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DEPUTY MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
- The role holder will join the Product Marketing Team, developing content and assets that effectively promote all products and collections.
- Execution of multi-region product marketing programmes.
- Content creation for product and collection assets ensuring content is up-to-date, accurate and always in line with brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the Campaign and Brand teams, coordinate cross-functional activities and planning processes managing timelines, and ensuring timely completion of all deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining product databases and our digital asset management system.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various internal and external events.
- Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of product marketing activities and makes tactical recommendations based on analysis of future activities.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of department and company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR DEPUTY MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar deputy marketing manager role.
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional marketing qualification.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team, inside the Marketing Department, and as part of the wider team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to create engaging content.
For more information, please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment
Check out all our Sales and Marketing jobs here