Our client is seeking a Customer Service/Sales administrator for their office team in Co. Mayo.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail and enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative, and equally as part of the team to identify and resolve issues while working to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities of this role
- Answering customer enquiries via phone and e-mail.
- Processing Customer Orders
- Invoicing / Shipping
- Accounts receivable / credit control
- Provide support/cover to other colleagues in the customer service/sales team when required
- General office administration duties as required
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Organised with strong attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- A team player who will actively contribute to the overall smooth operations of the Department and Business, demonstrating the ability to support the team where relevant and appropriate.
- Ensure all company information is kept confidential and not disclosed to any outside sources and remains within the relevant department
- Always maintain a professional demeanour
- Enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on their own initiative, to identify and resolve issues while working to tight deadlines.
- Experience is required in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
The role is based on a 39 hour week working Monday – Friday, 8.30 – 5pm
For more information, please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment