We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor with an insurance company in West Mayo. You will be responsible for selling personal lines insurance, providing administration support, customer service, and handling client queries and documents.
- Management of client files in an efficient manner is an integral part to the role.
- Processing existing business in line with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Providing phone & servicing support when required
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all customers (internal and external).
- Respond to all queries within the agreed timelines as set out in the Service Level Agreement
- Work in a busy and sometimes pressurised, team setting to meet and exceed team targets
Key Skills Required
- CPA/APA Qualified/Part qualified ESSENTIAL
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills – a high level of oral and written English is required
- Strong customer focus with an appreciation of customer needs
- Strong telephone manner and an ability to handle inbound and outbound calls
- PC literacy experience using word, excel and processing transactions
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, as accuracy is paramount
- Flexible approach and adaptability to change essential
- Experience in the insurance industry would be desirable
Please contact Leona for more information
Leona is the most recent addition to the Arcon Recruitment team. A Castlebar native She is a business graduate of GMIT and brings with her valuable experience in the hospitality sector. Leona currently provides support to the admin / accounts division and spends a lot of her
day liaising with new and existing candidates.