An opportunity for an Assistant Accountant has arisen to join the finance department of our Construction Clients company based in Mary
Deal with supplier accounts including reconciliations, payments and supplier queries.
• Oversee aged items and following up with customers and suppliers where necessary.
• Liaise with the Finance team on audit matters.
• Get involved in upcoming finance projects.
• Process payments to suppliers in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
• Support the Finance team in meeting department KPIs and create reports to be shared with the relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare key reports for the Finance team to monitor the cash inflows from customers and outflows to suppliers.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Handling expenses and billing cycles.
- To support the accounts team and assist with processing invoices, ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Successful candidate to have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
For more information Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]