Our client based in Mayo are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements.
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting clients and customers, answering the telephone and redirecting calls.
- Sending debtors statements and follow up of outstanding debtors by phone and email.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Sage Experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience dealing directly with customers/suppliers.
- Strong administration skill.
- Good organizational skills with ability to work in a team and time-management abilities.
- Fluent English.
Job Type: Full-time
For more information Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]