Accounts Assistant-Ballinrobe required
Would suit an Accounting or Business Graduate looking to start career.
Full training will be provided.
- Processing high volumes of invoices.
- Processing invoices for subcontractors.
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices.
- Corresponding with suppliers in response to enquiries.
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Reconciliation of suppliers accounts
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure cohesive actions that involve the finance department
- Corresponding with other departments within the organisation to resolve queries
- Degree in Accounting/Business, or other relative discipline
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a full driving license
For more information please contact Maria at Arcon Recruitment