Our client is seeking an Accountant to join their team based in Mayo.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
They must have good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to lead and implement new systems into the workplace.
- Maintenance of Creditors ledger – entering purchase invoices, matching to relevant purchase orders, reconciling creditor account at month and year end to supplier statements
- Recording of cash, credit card and bank transactions
- Preparation of VAT return
- Completion of the bank reconciliations
- Provide regular financial reports
- Preparation of account to trial balance stage
- Assisting auditors in annual preparation of end of year accounts
- Implementing new system accounting system
- Inputting new stock into our EPOS system through excel
- Oversee the management of all returns & damages – ensure credit notes are issued
- Invoice our B2B customers
- Supervise our overhead costs like utility bills
- Continuously update our debtors list & manage the collection of revenue
- Record & check all supplier order confirmation – investigate delivery delays
- Manage Revenue through ROS
- Monitor all supplier price changes and input all prices into our EPOS system – make all staff aware of price changes
- Manage container purchases – generate PO and projections
2+ years of Accounting & bookkeeping experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and MS Excel a must.
Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented. Some knowledge of the Big Red Cloud package is an advantage, although not essential.
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Book keeping: 2 years (Preferred)
For more information Contact Mairéad at Arcon Recruitment on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]