The position is an opportunity to develop a multi-disciplinary approach to the overall management of the business.
Responsible for key functions of the day-to-day management of the business and oversee the business accounts.
· Initial project of setting up accounting processes for circa. 7 companies and migration of data.
· Process the weekly financial documents and weekly bookkeeping
· Manage Payroll
· Maintain and provide financial reporting for the company accountant and ownership
· Oversee the business Cashflow and banking.
· Develop and Monitor KPIs
· Assist with budgeting and benchmarking of daily operations
· Maintain and develop Operational processes in line with contract requirements.
· Maintain HR documentation and associated policies as well as recruitment.
· Identify and implement efficiencies through tech, process and cost saving.
· Ensure compliance group wide in regard to contract requirements, HR and external agencies.
· Ensure suppliers are fulfilling their contractual requirements.
· H&S is up to date.
Tech Knowledge and Qualifications required:
· Accounting / Bookkeeping Qualification
· Microsoft Office Word and Excel / Sage / Bright Pay and HR
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €45,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment