Our client is seeking s CNC Machinist for their establishment in Mayo.
CNC 5 AXIS Machinist
- Primarily responsible the operation of the CNC machine in a responsible safe manner.
- Experience in 5 axis CNC machining (Hermele Machines & Heidenhain Controls)
- Have a good Knowledge in cad/cam manufacturing software (Hypermill)
- Operate the CNC Machine, and set up process in accordance with defined Manufacturing Specifications and Procedures
- Responsible for producing products that confirm to strict manufacturing parameters
- Work with colleagues in Production, Materials, Engineering and other plant functions where appropriate to achieve various production, quality and lead-time KPI targets
- Comply with all safety procedures and regulations
- Monitor tooling and equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades or replacements to maintenance
- Adhere to all quality requirements and customer requirements.
- Support the preparation for and hosting of visits, inspections and audits from customers, and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas
- Candidate should be currently located in Ireland
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a plastic moulding or precision engineering manufacturing environment, or similar.
- Experience in 5-Axis CNC Machining
- Strong organisational skills, detail orientated and possess strong problem-solving skills.