Our client is seeking a CNC machinist in Mayo
CNC 3 AXIS Machinist
- Primarily responsible the operation of the CNC machine in a responsible safe manner.
- Experience in 3 axis CNC machining (Fanuc & Heidenhain Controls)
- Have a good Knowledge in cad/cam manufacturing software (Mastercam & Fusion 360)
- Operate the CNC Machine, and set up process in accordance with defined Manufacturing Specifications and Procedures.
- Responsible for producing products that confirm to strict manufacturing parameters.
- Work with colleagues in Production, Materials, Engineering and other plant functions where appropriate to achieve various production, quality and lead-time KPI targets
- Comply with all safety procedures and regulations
- Monitor tooling and equipment in areas of responsibility and reports repairs, upgrades or replacement to maintenance
- Adhere to all quality requirements, and customer requirements.
- Support the preparation for and hosting of visits, inspections and audits from customers, and quality & regulatory bodies within assigned manufacturing areas
- Candidate should be currently located in Ireland
- 2- 5 years’ experience in a plastic moulding or precision engineering manufacturing environment, or similar.
- Experience in 3-Axis CNC Machining
- Strong organisational skills, detail orientated and possess strong problem-solving skills.
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment
Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
David is the most recent addition the the Arcon Team. A Galway native recently settled in Foxford, David is a very experienced recruiter. he spent several years working with agencies in the fast paced London market and now utilises his skills to fill positions in the Technical and Engineering division of Arcon.