Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant to work within their Audit Department for variety of clients ranging from SMEs to large international groups, whilst working directly with partners. This role is a fully remote position.
- Preparation and management of audit files for several clients with turnover in excess of € 50m.
- Liaising with other departments i.e., Tax/Company Secretarial.
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are filed in a timely manner with the Revenue Commissioners and Companies Registration Office.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for leading and completing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels
- Contributing to the development of the Audit Department.
- Working with other departments (e.g., tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- Ad hoc projects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of FRS102 financial reporting, auditing standards and company law.
- Prior experience using CaseWare, Relate Accounts Production or similar software.
- Strong communication skills and confident conversing with Clients and stakeholders.
- 10 Years practice experience at Senior level.
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.