Our client is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work on projects based in the greater London area. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a well established sub contractor to work on large Residential and Commercial projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly internal valuations and cost reports
- Assisting the Site Management with the management of subcontract packages
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with ISO requirements
- Supporting the estimating in the review of quotations at tender stage
- Site based on large residential and commercial projects
- Reporting on budgets and variations
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client and design teams
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying
- Understanding of construction methods
- Strong time management and reporting, writing, analytical and IT skills
- 3 -4 years experience with a main contractor
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.