Due to continued expansion, Our client now require a Planner for a role based in Limerick or Cork.
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
- Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
- Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques
- Resource Load (Manhours) and cost load the Project Construction Programme Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team
- Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production, etc.
- Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Attend Client progress meeting as required
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
- Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
- Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution
Skills and Experience
- CSA/Civil background preferable
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- 3rd Level qualification in construction discipline
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject / MS Project / Advanced MS Office user.
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.