Successful candidates will join our experienced professional HSQE team who will provide full training, assistance and development throughout the role. The ideal candidates will work closely with our team working on various projects in the Mid West & South East regions.
This is a great opportunity for recently qualified enthusiastic individuals who wish to develop a career in Health and Safety, while working with one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the HSQE team to ensure management systems are maintained
- Administration tasks including training and induction records
- Assisting with regular site audits
- Assisting project teams where required
- Management of subcontractor files
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Candidates must hold a full Irish driving licence
- Willing to travel to various sites / offices nationwide
- Proficient with IT including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.