Our Client a General Building Contractor in Leitrim is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They operate in various construction sectors with excellent opportunities for career growth. The company has an extensive Commercial Management team in place. Ideally it would suit a candidate with 4+ years experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management on the project
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Preparing payment certificates in accordance with company systems and procedures.
- Management of the change control process.
- Liaising with client and design team.
- Appointing and managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking cost analysis of subcontractor packages.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified.
- At least 4+ years’ post graduate QS experience.
- Experience in preparing valuations, variation management, CVR reporting, payment certificates.
- Experience in apartment developments would be preferred but not essential.
- Reporting to commercial manager
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
For further information on this position please contact Thomas White in Arcon Recruitment.
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.