Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager (Mechanical Ventilation) to join their established team in the Leinster region
- Develop the market for the product range in the East of the country through several sales channels including sub-contractors, resellers, & merchants.
- Key account management – provide sales and administrative support to key clients to ensure the success of the relationship
- Work with the estimation team to provide detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer requirements
- Become a knowledge leader in residential ventilation systems and relevant building regulations to provide the best in class technical sales support to customers
- Undertake site surveys and provide advice on product specification and compliance
- Undertake on-site product demonstrations and CPD presentations to support existing sales and develop future sales
- Work with the sales and marketing team to promote and key partners through a mix of sales and marketing channels – Email, prospecting, social media, etc.
- Communicate with customers and departments within in a clear and timely manner. Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first-rate customer service delivery (estimation, marketing, credit control, etc.)
- Provide updates using CRM on all meetings, presentations, and opportunities of note.
- Degree or relevant work experience within the Mechanical/Building services engineering, renewables, or heating & plumbing sectors or similar qualification of relevance (Desired, not essential – training will be provided)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in B2B technical product sales, preferably in the construction/ M&E sector.
- A genuine interest in developing a career in business development/sales
- Good knowledge of the construction industry in Ireland – main players, regulatory landscape, etc.
- A willingness to learn about the mechanical ventilation and the residential ventilation industry
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Valid Driving Licence –
- The role will be predominantly targeting the Dublin/Leinster region however, targeted travel throughout Ireland will be a requirement, therefore flexibility is required
For more information, Contact Mairead at Arcon Recruitment