This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join our client’s fast-growing engineering company.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and personnel on site.
- Carrying out Inspections on specific projects.
- Assisting with Pre-Project start audits on all projects to assess the readiness of the site team to complete the project.
- Preparing Quality documentation.
- Support the Project Teams to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high quality.
- Checking works as required for projects and ensuring all works are completed in line with project specifications and regulations.
- A relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering/Science Discipline or similar.
- Experience working in a Quality position in a construction environment, preferably civils would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Quality Management Systems experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to develop strong and positive working relationships.
- Experience in using the MS Office Suite for reporting and analysis data.
- A proven track record of working on one’s own initiative with minimum supervision on-site environment is a distinct advantage.
For more information Contact Thomas at Arcon Recruitment by clicking on the links below
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January 2020, heading up the Construction and Engineering division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.